Nail It: ZOYA Fall 2012 Designer, Diva & Gloss Collections + Pics & Swatches
As of this past Saturday, it’s officially fall! As much as I love new fall clothes and boots, I especially love new fall beauty products. There’s no easier way to freshen up your look for fall than with a new beauty product or two, especially nail polish.
ZOYA has you covered and has released three new collections for fall; Designer, a collection of six creams, Diva, a collection of six glitters and metallics, and Gloss, a collection of three sheet jellies. Take a look at the details.
Zoya NYFW 2012: Designer Collection
• Rekha (ZP626) – Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
• Toni (ZP627) – Dark maroon red cream
• Monica (ZP628) – Dark mulberry purple cream
• Natty (ZP629) – Smoked navy blue cream
• Evvie (ZP630) – Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
• Noot (ZP631) – Charcoal green gray cream
Zoya NYFW 2012: Diva Collection
• Elisa (ZP632) – Crimson red metallic
• Suri (ZP633) – Royal purple metallic
• Song (ZP634) – Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
• Ray (ZP635) – Pine green metallic
• FeiFei (ZP636) – Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
• Daul (ZP637) – Magic violet foil sparkle metallic
Zoya NYFW 2012: Gloss Collection
• Katherine (ZP638) – Sheer eggplant jelly gloss, buildable formula (Peter Som custom shade)
• Paloma (ZP639) – Sheer berry red jelly gloss, buildable formula
• Frida (ZP640) – Sheer teal blue jelly gloss, buildable formula
l. to r. Rekha, Toni and Monica
l. to r. Natty, Evvie and Noot (my faves!)
l. to r. Elisa, Suri and Song
l. to r. Ray, FeiFei and Dual
l. to r. Katherine, Paloma and Frida
Both the Designer and Diva collections offer the same great coverage and wear of ZOYA’s collections. However, I found the Gloss collection difficult to wear. Although they are jellies, the shades were so sheer you’d have to build up at least 3-4 coats to get decent coverage. Plus they didn’t apply evenly which didn’t help things. If you can manage to get the coverage even and don’t mind visible nail line, the shades themselves are nice and may be worth a try.
The collection is available on ZOYA.com and are $8 each. Have you tried any ZOYA products? What do you think of this collection?