Fall Beauty Trends: Luxe Fragrance
I’ve never been super into fragrances, what with my sensitive skin and all. But this season I’m feeling like indulging in a little fragrance!
I can’t resist all the luxe fragrances that are debuting this Fall. Designers are releasing new versions of old favorites, as well as highly anticipated new fragrances. Many of these are limited edition, so you better rush to your fave fragrance counter.
Check out the Top 5 most anticipated fragrance releases for Fall!
1. I love the vintage feel of atomizers, and that reason alone makes my want to scoop up a bottle of the new and super exclusive Prada L’eau Ambree, $114. Sadly, my budget won’t allow for the bottle with an atomizer, but there is a traditional bottle for $76. But no matter, because this modern take on amber, vanilla and citron sounds fab any way you spray it!
2. A bottle of Marc Jacobs Lola, $65, the follow up to the uber popular Daisy, would look amazing sitting on my vanity. Purple is my fave color, after all. But I think I might pick up a bottle of this sexy floral (A sexy floral. Only Marc Jacobs!) for my Mom, Lola! Hey, ma!
3. This Fall marks the 15th anniversary of Donna Karen’s Cashmere Mist, and she’s marking the occassion by releasing Cashmere Mist Luxe Edition,$70. I love a woody fragrance, and this warm, sensual fragrance may become a new favorite!
4. I love everything Stella McCartney creates. To me, she can do no wrong! I can’t wait to get my little sniffer on a bottle of her new fragrance StellaNude, $43. Amoung its fresh, floral notes, it includes notes of moroccan rose, musk and grapefruit, three of my faves!
5. I had the chance to get a sneak preview of Michael Kors Very Hollywood, $45, and if I had to use one word to describe it, it would be “sparkling”. I know, how very fragrance-y of me! But it really smells sparkly and feminine. How very Hollywood!
Are you in the market for a new fragrance this Fall? Will you be trying one of these or will you try out something else?