5 Essential Makeup Brushes
So, you’ve spent time and money building a makeup kit that would make any makeup junkie swoon, and you think you’re all set.
Not so fast! Any beauty maven must have a set of quality makeup brushes for the most flawless application. Wondering what tools are a must have for your beauty kit?
Well, look no further! I’ve got the beauty scoop!
- Foundation Brush – The foundation of any great beauty look (pardon the pun!), a foundation brush is the key to applying your base with professional results. Unlike sponges, foundation brushes don’t absorb your makeup, so more of it ends up on your face. Not sucked up in your sponge.
- Powder Brush – To complete any flawless base, apply your powder with a powder brush to achieve an even finish. Apply all over for a more matte look, apply on just the T-Zone for a more dewey look.
- Blush Brush – The only way to keep blush looking natural, a good blush brush is essential. Look for one that’s not too big or too small, and you’ll have naturally flushed looking cheeks in no time!
- Eyeshadow Brush – To apply your base eye color, look for a shadow brush that is slightly fluffy and not too skinny.
- Crease Brush – Essential to adding dimension to your eye makeup, a crease brush is the perfect tool to add depth.
With these 5 makeup brushes, you’ll be applying your makeup like a pro in no time!