Black Beauty Pros You Should Know, Part 5: Product Prodiges
- Makeup artist to Keyshia Cole, Christina Milian, Mya, Fergie and others
- Co-created Kissable Couture lipgloss line with Keisha Whitaker (wife of Forest)
- Has his own line of foundations and powders for women of color sold here.
What’s Next: See A.J. at The Makeup Show NYC on May 17th from 2:45-3:30 on the Main floor of the Metropolitan Pavilion. Click here for tickets.
What You Should Know:
- Best known as (probably, former now) makeup artist to Queen Latifah.
- Helped create the Cover Girl Queen Collection.
- Former spokesperson for Avon and Mary Kay
What’s Next: Check out her website for more info!